SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2014
11 AM – 3PM
2014 marked our second annual “Old Fashioned Cider Tasting” event at the Mill! All proceeds benefited the restoration of the Kimlin Cider Mill.
Check out photos from the event here.
- Cider tasting of our new “Kimlin Cider” plus local ciders from Stone Ridge/Breezy Hill Orchards, Yankee Folly Cidery, and Half Time Beverage
- Specialty tasting glass with cider tasting
- BBQ cook out
- Appetizers from Chocolate Mousse Catering
- Behind-the-scenes Mill tours
- Cider demonstrations
- Children’s activities
- Live music from The Roundabout Ramblers (12-3pm)