We are so happy about the popularity of this event! Over 100 people showed up to taste cider, tour the Mill, eat some food, and enjoy the fall weather. Thank you to all of our volunteers and also to the donors for the raffle items. A very successful event!
Photos from the event can be found here.
An Old-Fashioned Cider Tasting
as part of Cider Week New York, to benefit restoration activities at the Kimlin Cider Mill
Saturday, October 26, 2013
at the Kimlin Cider Mill, 140 Cedar Avenue (just north of Kimlin Court), Poughkeepsie, NY
– Behind-the-scene tours of the historic (c.1880) Kimlin Cider Mill
– Cider tasting from local cider makers, including our own KIMLIN CIDER
– Silent auctions
– Apple bobbing
– Pumpkin painting
Admission: $25/adult, $10/child age 2-12 — includes tasting glass for the first 100 people
Special Thank You to our Sponsors & Donors to this Event:
– Peach Hill Park in Poughkeepsie (provided apple for our Kimlin Cider)
– Kettleborough Cider House (provided cider for the tasting)
– Breezy Hill Orchard and Stone Ridge Farm (provided cider for the tasting)
– And more!